- Assists with administering the Respiratory Care program rules, regulations, and policies in compliance with current CoARC Standards.
- Assesses clinical competency of Respiratory Care students
- Assists Clinical Coordinator with student clinical education record keeping
- Cooperates with the program faculty in periodic review/assessment, and revision of clinical course materials as needed
- Demonstrates knowledge of clinical education content for bachelor’s degree Respiratory Care program
- Acts as a liaison between the clinical education sites and the program maintaining open lines of communication with the entity department leaders, communities of interest, and program director
Under the administrative direction of the Academic Dean and/or general direction of the Program Chair and Clinical Coordinator