- Coordinates and delivers NDT courses as assigned.
- Evaluates student learning outcomes for expected course and program competencies.
- Participates in classroom and/or clinical instruction.
- Communicates institutional and program policies and goals to students, faculty, staff and clinical affiliates as appropriate.
- Cooperates with the program faculty in periodic review/assessment, and revision of course materials as needed.
- Assists with administering the Neurodiagnostic Technology program rules, regulations, and policies in compliance with current Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) Standards.
Under the administrative direction of the Academic Dean and/or general direction of the Program Chair