• Performs direct patient care duties as assigned under the direction of licensed nursing personnel.
• Assists in the performance of procedures for the patient population served in a manner that is
consistent with established policies and procedures.
• Provides for patient safety.
• Participates in ongoing educational activities.
• Completes assigned goals.
Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
Must have a CPR (HeartSaver or BLS through the American Heart Association) or be willing to get one within 2 weeks of start date.