Educates students in Health Administration by providing instructional experiences that support mission and goals of College and/or program.
· Assesses educational outcomes and uses data to revise curriculum and instructional methodology with goal of ensuring competent entry-level practitioners and good citizens.
· Under the administrative direction of the Chair of Health Administration.
Master’s Degree in Health Administration; MBA; or Master’s Degree with a minimum of eighteen (18) graduate semester hours in Health Administration; Doctorate preferred.
· Evidence of potential ability in teaching;
· Experience Managing in an Health Care Environment preferred;
· Good character, mature attitude and stable personality;