Overview and Responsibilities
- Educates students in chemistry by providing instructional experiences that support mission and goals of College and/or program.
- Assesses educational outcomes and uses data to revise curriculum and instructional methodology with goal of ensuring competent entry-level practitioners and good citizens.
- Under the administrative direction of the Chair of Biomedical Sciences.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Master’s Degree with a minimum of eighteen (18) graduate semester hours in Chemistry.
- Evidence of potential ability in teaching;
- Good character, mature attitude and stable personality;
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed