Overview and Responsibilities
- Leadership and management of all aspects of the educational program.
- Under the administrative direction of the Academic Dean.
- Responsible for all aspects of program operation to include, clinical, didactic, practice settings.
- In addition, position must meet minimum qualifications and job accountabilities associated with job description of academic rank appointment.
- Serves as a Campus Security Authority (CSA). A CSA has significant responsibility for student and campus activities and is designated as an individual to whom student and employees should report criminal offenses. It is the responsibility of the CSA to report all allegations of crimes to the campus Security Office.
- Master’s Degree in a related discipline or an appropriate discipline for college teaching and the terminal degree in the professional discipline; or
- Earned doctorate from an accredited institution in the teaching or professional discipline or in a related or academically appropriate discipline with a minimum of eighteen (18) graduate semester hours in the teaching discipline;
- Experience in the profession or in an accredited professional program equivalent to four (4) years of college teaching;
- Current licensure/certification, board certification registration or license to practice in the State of Tennessee as appropriate to Nuclear Medicine Technology professional practice areas.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed