Overview and Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes and administers educational program in compliance with accreditation standards, institutional policies and procedures, and health care delivery and management workforce needs.
- Develops and maintains program curricular offerings and course content and learning strategies to facilitate successful student outcomes.
- Demonstrates leadership for the academic program and/or in the College through committee assignments, faculty governance, peer review, campus activities and professional organizations.
- Participates in institutional accreditation efforts, and where appropriate, maintains individual program accreditation requirements by adhering to regulatory standards, supervising the implementation of assessment procedures and utilizing data for program improvement.
- Participates in scholarly activities expected with academic rank appointment.
- Under the administrative direction of the Academic Dean.
- Position may require hours beyond the 8-hour workday.
- Master’s Degree in a related discipline (Doctorate preferred)
- Experience in the profession or in an accredited professional program equivalent to four (4) years of college teaching
- Health care management experience preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed