Overview and Responsibilities
• Educates students in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology by providing instructional experiences that support mission and goals of College and/or program.
• Assesses educational outcomes and uses data to revise curriculum and instructional methodology with goal of ensuring competent entry-level practitioners and good citizens.
• Under the administrative direction of the Science Laboratory Supervisor.
• Bachelors ’s Degree in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, or Biomedical Sciences; Master’s or Doctorate preferred.
• Evidence of potential ability in teaching.
• Experience Managing in an Health Care Environment preferred.
• Good character, mature attitude and stable personality.