Overview and Responsibilities
• Educates students in Health Administration by providing instructional experiences that support mission and goals of College and/or program.
• Assesses educational outcomes and uses data to revise curriculum and instructional methodology with goal of ensuring competent entry-level practitionehttps://bmhcc.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppJob&action=jobEdit&id=85643&tab=RQ_DESCRIPTION&hashed=-158840888#!rs and good citizens.
• Under the administrative direction of the Chair of Health Administration.
• Master’s Degree in Health Administration (or related field); MBA; or Master’s Degree with a minimum of eighteen (18) graduate semester hours in
Health Administration; Doctorate preferred.
• Evidence of potential ability in teaching;
• Experience Managing in an Health Care Environment preferred;
• Good character, mature attitude and stable personality;