Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing and delivers care in a manner that preserves and protects patient autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Collects patient data through observing the patient health status to include physical, psychosocial, spiritual, education and environmental issues of the patient from multiple sources including family, other healthcare team members and the medical record.
- Assists in planning patient care and implements care as directed
- Assists in evaluating the plan of care.
- Provides and reinforces the teaching of individuals and groups of patients.
- Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery.
- Participates in ongoing educational activities.
- Perform ither duties as assigned.